I remember when I was a kid, Hulk Hogan was my #1 idol. I had Hulk Hogan t-shirts, action figures, breakfast bowls – everything. I even had his signature bandana! Now the legend is back, but this time Hulk Hogan is doing a leg drop on the hosting industry!
Hostamania is a new “wrestler” on the hosting arena. Hostamania is backed by a company called Tech Assets, Inc and these guys have been around for over 15 years in web hosting industry. They also owns brands that include Jumpline, Christian Web Host and APS Panel, that combined powers over 150,000 business and personal websites around the globe.
- No obligation, no payment required, 6 month free trial
- User-friendly, cPanel shared hosting
- 130+ One-click-install applications like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart and Magento
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- Servers run on lightning fast and latest Dell Servers
- Online knowledgebank and 24×7 tech support
Hostamania Plans & Pricing
All hosting plans come with generous disk space and bandwidth, friendly and knowledgeable 24×7 tech support and 1-Click app software installations like WordPress.
- Mini – Regularly $7.95 / month. Includes 1 add-on domain
- Business – Regularly $9.95 / month. Includes unlimited domains
- Pro – Regularly $14.95 / month. Includes unlimited domains, free SEO audit, free Dedicated IP address
Try Hostamania for 6 months absolutely FREE! Sign up and you will be up and running within 10 minutes.
So what are the pros and cons of HostMania? Hostmania comes with the bare essential features most budget web hosting providers offer. Nothing unexpected there. The same thing can be said about their pricing structure, they aren’t expensive but not the cheapest either.
The big thumbs up (apart from being backed by Hulk Hogan!) is the fact that Hostmania is a new player on the market, so they want to grow and capture market share. To grow their customer base Hostamania offers a 6 month free trial. Now that is really good value for money.
$0 setup cost, cancel anytime, no obligation and no payment required for 6 months is a very very good deal – which you should take advantage of.